Notes from last semester:
- Math 100 turned out to be not so bad. The prof never actually asked us to regurgitate math definitions and theorems, only apply them. All that agony for nothing.
- Chem 120 (lab) was a pretty bad experience. More on that in a later post.
- I studied for the physics final like I've never studied for anything. And it turned out okay. Not amazing, but all right. Now that we're onto waves and pressure and other stuff, I can push all that kinematics to the remote regions of my brain.
Starting again this semester was difficult, for a number of reasons. For one, the break didn't feel long enough and I wasn't ready to start again. However, here I am, into week 2, and it's not so bad after all. On the schedule this semester is the following:
- Math 101 - Calculus 2
- Physics 111 - Waves and Electricity
- Chem 101 - General Chemistry 2
- Chem 120 (Lab)
- Ensc 150 - Fundamentals of Environmental Engineering
- Ensc 151 - Engineering Tools